The Centre for ADHD & Autism Support is a charity that supports, educates and empowers individuals with ADHD and/or autism, their families, and the community. Through raising awareness they change perceptions and break down barriers.
The centre's services include:
- Daytime and evening drop-ins - AM - Wednesday and Friday 10:30 - 12:30, PM - 3rd Monday of the Month 7 - 9pm.
- Support groups
- One-to-one appointments for help with letters, forms, attending appointments and other specific advice
- Behaviour support for families
- Courses for parents/carers of children with ADHD and/or autism
- Workshops, interest groups and creative skills courses
- Advocacy & Youth Protests
- Drama therapy
- Support for young people
- Women's Forum
- Lending Library
- Training for professionals
Should you live outside the areas listed below and need support, please see ADDISS, The National Attention Deficit Disorder Information and Support Service for advice on ADHD and The National Autistic Society for information on ASD.
Television House, 269 Field End Road, Eastcote, HA4 9XA
ADHD & Autism Support Harrow
Harrow, as well as Hillingdon, Ealing, Brent and parts of Hertfordshire
Who is it for:
Individuals with ADHD and/or autism, their families
Some activities are free, some require refundable booking fees, others are paid with concessions available