The Healing Trust is a non-religious organisation that is the largest and oldest membership organisation of Spiritual Healers in the UK. They strive to raise the standards and awareness of Healing in the UK and overseas by providing:
- National standards of training delivered by accredited trainers
- A minimum 2 years’ training period with national standards of final assessment
- Professional Code of Conduct, disciplinary procedures, professional insurance
- Over 50 Healing Centres throughout the UK, staffed by volunteer members
- Accreditation of independent voluntary centres that meet Healing Trust standards
You can also use the search function on their website to find a Healer near you.
Spiritual Healing is a natural "energy therapy" that complements conventional medicine by treating the whole person - mind, body and spirit. Healers are thought to act as a conduit for Healing energy, the benefits of which can be felt on many levels, including the physical.
21 York Road, Northampton, United Kingdom, NN1 5QG
9am-4pm Monday to Thursday