IFT specialises in working with people who are finding relationships problematic – for example, parenting issues, illness, bereavement or marital/couple difficulties. Their services include:
- family mediation service for couples who are separating or divorcing
- training programmes from introductory to MSc to Doctorate levels
- clinical services for families and couples facing a wide range of relationship difficulties
- consultation to professionals in relation to clinical practice and training
- a new Centre of Child Focused Practice which is a service for children, young people and families facing a variety of difficulties (note that they can't work with people under 16 without the involvement of a parent or carer)
If attending on your own, IFT offers up to six sessions only.
1-4 Great Tower Street , London, EC3R 5AA
Telephones Mon - Fri, 10am - 5pm. Appointments Mon - Thurs, various times day and evening.
Who is it for:
We offer a service to couples, families, individuals and anyone who wishes to discuss relationship issues. We are not able to work with clients under the age of 16 without the involvement of a parent or carer. No geographical limits.
English, and we have access to interpreters.
Wheelchair access until 5pm, lift, accessible toilet
Sliding scale - self assessing on ability to pay.
How to apply:
Many of our referrals are self-referrals. We also welcome referrals from GP's and other professionals. Referrals by telephone, letter, e-mail, fax. The clinical administrator will be pleased to discuss referrals and give more information.
10, 18, 35, 27, 29, 30, 68, 73, 91, 134, 135, 168, 188, 253, S21
Euston, Euston Square
Pay and Display £2/hr