ELOP (East London Out Project) is a holistic centre that offers a range of social, emotional and support services to LGBT communities. Though it is based in East London, ELOP provides services to anyone in London. It also provides information, training, consultancy and support to professionals.
ELOP's Core Services include:
- Advice and Information
- Community Safety and Victim Care Services
- LGBT Community Activities, Events & Workshops
- A community hub away from the 'scene'
- Sexual Health Promotion
- Support and Advocacy
- Training, Consultancy, Research and Representation
- Young People's Services 'Youth Out East'
- Volunteering Opportunities and Student Placements
56-60 Grove Road, Walthamstow, London, E17 9BN
Who is it for:
Any member of London's LGBT community
20, 48, 55, 56, 69, 97, 230, 257, 357, W15, W19
Walthamstow Central (Victoria and National Rail)