Rephael House offers a range of in-house and external counselling services, with subsidised rates available for those in need. They offer the following services:
- Counselling for children and young people aged between 4 and 25, on any issue such as bullying, family problems, relationship problems, eating disorders, etc. Play therapy is available for children aged between 4 and 12 years.
- Counselling for parents of children and young people already attending counselling at Rephael House.
- Counselling for those experiencing bereavement following miscarriage, termination of pregnancy, stillbirth, death of a baby, or child of any age.
- Counselling for women and children affected by domestic violence.
- Counselling for pregnancy issues including crisis pregnancy and women suffering post/pre natal illness.
- free short term service for 13-19 years old who live, work, attend school or college in the Hatfield and Welwyn Garden City Area and sorrounding villages (by appointment only thurs from 5 til 8;
-free Saturday short term therapy service for 4 to 19 years old who live within the Barnet area;
Rephael House also offers a drop-in session on Monday afternoons. Sessions cost £5 and last 30 minutes. This can give you an opportunity to experience what therapy may be like for you.
40a Station Road, New Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN5 1QH
020 8440 9144 / 07922 141 392
Monday 9am-8pm, Tuesday-Thursday 9am-9pm, Friday 9am-7pm, Saturday 10am-3.30pm