The Harrow Hoarders Peer Support Group has been set up to support people with hoarding disorder and hoarding-related behaviour living in Harrow.
It aims to:
- bring people living with a common difficulty together so they are able to share knowledge and experiences
- help bridge the gap between service users and health professionals
- encourage individuals to seek out community resources available within Harrow
- signpost services users to any additional emotional, social and practical assistance
- monitor the progress of service users whilst they are engaging with our community
- raise awareness with service users and health professionals about hoarding disorder
The Harrow Hoarding Peer Support Group meets every second and fourth Wednesday of the month, between 1.30pm and 3.00pm, in the Meeting Room at Fire Brigade Cottages, 500 Pinner Road, Pinner HA5 5RW (we also now meet up online via Zoom). Anyone living in Harrow is welcome to attend, share their experiences and gain support from the group. You can also get in contact via the details below for information and support.
Fire Brigade Cottages,, 500 Pinner Road, Pinner , HA5 5RW
0208 902 7463 / 07398 945421
Who is it for:
Anyone living in Harrow who is affected by hoarding behaviours