Alpha Law are a legal aid Law firm whom specialise in Mental Health Law. We represent both detained and community patients
Below is a list of the type of cases and issues we can assist with:
- Representation at First and Upper Tier Tribunals
- Assistance at Hospital Managers hearings and Renewal Hearings
- Attendance at Care Planning approach meetings
- Attendance at s.117 meetings
- Offering advice to patients on their rights and the under the various sections of the Mental Health Act.
- Assisting patients with making a complaint to the Trust or Ombudsman
- Can offer legal clinics on a regular basis for both detained, voluntary and outpatients.
Solicitors can visit clients in hospital, care home or other supported or residential setting.
Confidental, secure email: email@example.com
Rourke House, Watermans Business Park, , , The Causeway,, Staines Upon Thames, Surrey, TW18 3BA
Alpha Law Solicitors
Harrow, Ealing, West London, Surrey, Berkshire, Middlesex, Reading, Staines.
01784 770289, 07939861052
9.30 – 5.30 Monday to Friday
Clients are likely to be seen the same or next day
Who is it for:
Anyone with mental Health Law needs.
Translation services available
Subject to eligibility to legal aid
How to apply:
self-referrals and professional referral via phone or email.
438, 656, 695, 813
Staines (National Rail)
some parking available