Please note: the correct email address for this organisation is email@example.com. Apologies for any confusion.
The British Focusing Association promotes the practice of Focusing, a psychotherapeutic process that involves turning your awareness to the present, your internal 'felt sense' and your body's sensations.
The BFA can help with the following things:
- Learning Focusing (including maintaining a directory of BFA members)
- Finding Focusing Partnerships
- Finding Focusing Practice groups
- Combining Focusing with other practices such as therapy and meditation
- Becoming Focusing practitioners, teachers and consultants
- Continuing professional development