This service consists of two teams: the Children Looked After team and the Leaving Care & Unaccompanied Asylum Children team.
The Children Looked After team is responsible for:
- supporting and managing children and young people who are looked after by Harrow Council
- working with children and young people to support permanency placement arrangements
- determining permanency arrangements for looked after children
- managing the transition to the leaving care team or adoption team.
All children and young people under 18 will have a needs assessment, care plan, statutory review, pathway plans over 16, and an allocated social worker.
The Leaving Care & Unaccompanied Asylum Children team is responsible for:
- supporting unaccompanied asylum young people under the age of 18 years
- supporting care leavers (including asylum seeking young people) over the age of 18 years to make the successful transition to independent living
- helping young adults to engage with education, training and/or employment
Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2XF
LB Harrow Council
020 8901 2690 0208 424 1274
Who is it for:
Children and young people under 18 who are looked after by Harrow Council, unaccompanied asylum-seeking young people under the age of 18 and care leavers (including asylum seeking young people) over the age of 18
Interpreters can be provided.
Yes and parking (pay and display)
182, 186, 340, 140, 258, H10
Harrow & Wealdstone Station Silverlink Trains and Bakerloo Line Tube.