Resource is a free and confidential out-placement service for unemployed members of the Jewish community. Their team of over 50 professional HR and business experts provide practical and effective advice and support to more than 400 people a year back into the workplace.
They can support you in the following ways:
- Helping you meet the challenge of returning to work - whatever the reasons for your absence
- Offering one-to-one practical advice and support from advisors who are professional HR and business experts
- Providing advice on what is currently happening in today's job market
- Ensuring you produce a professional and effective CV
- Helping you rebuild your confidence and fine-tune your interview skills to make you an excellent candidate
- Running a wide range of seminars to improve your job search
- Operating a networking department that matches clients’ experiences and aspirations with vacancies offered by Resource’s contacts
8 Dancastle Court, 14 Arcadia Avenue, London, N3 2JU
9.30am - 4.30pm, Monday to Thursday (phones manned until 5.00pm; also on Friday 9.30am - 1pm). Closed on Bank holidays and Jewish holidays. N.B. You MUST book an appointment first.
Normally a few days
Who is it for:
Members of the Jewish community who are unemployed or under threat of redundancy, or returning to work after a break. They also help recent graduates or people who have come from another country and are legally able to work in the UK.
A small refundable deposit of £10 is requested when you attend the first meeting, and this is refunded on full attendance of all seminars that are booked and confirmed.
How to apply:
You can book an appointment via email or telephone
82, 125, 143, 326, 382, 460